Nestled within the sleepy peninsula suburb of Marks Point lies this pristinely kept and modernized 2 bedroom villa, approx. 200 metres away from the lakes edge.
Showcasing contemporary styling, the home features bright and airy interiors throughout complemented by a free-flowing floorplan and spacious open plan living. Two comfortably sized bedrooms are joined by a neat kitchen and bathroom equipped with all of the essentials.
A low maintenance home, you'll barely have to lift a finger thanks to minimal yards and majority of refurbishments done for you including new internal paint, quality floating floors and a lovely sun-drenched outdoor deck.
With its highly sought after single level design and peaceful lakeside location within walking distance to a host of local amenities, this little gem is bound to be snapped up fast by downsizers or first home buyers looking for their own slice of lake paradise.
- Brick & tile 2 bedroom villa in quiet complex
- Awesome location & lifestyle, metres away from Lake Macquarie
- Spacious open plan living with plenty of room for furnishings
- Tidy kitchen equipped with stand-alone oven & breakfast bar
- Casual dining space off kitchen with glass sliding door to alfresco
- Alfresco entertaining deck
- Two sizeable bedrooms, master appointed with built-in robe
- Neutral main bathroom appointed with shower, bath & w/c
- Internal laundry with linen press
- Low maintenance backyard
- Single garage & single off-street car space
- Walking distance to Marks Point post office, newsagent, takeaway, Bowling Club, 7-Eleven, local playground, boat ramp & Marks Point Public School
- 350m to bus stop on Pacific Highway
- Strata Levies: approx. $596 per quarter
- Agent Expresses Interest (Related to owner)