Renovators, this is the stand-out home you've been waiting for! Well proportioned and lovingly maintained, this uniquely designed 5 bedroom home is brilliantly equipped for families of all sizes.
Swimming pool & outdoor entertaining area - check. Gorgeous lake & mountain views - check. Five bedrooms & two bathrooms - check. Two large living areas PLUS a built-in bar - check. Air conditioning & a fireplace for year round comfort - check.
The functional floorplan offers two spacious levels with the lower living area providing great potential to rework into an open plan design. One bathroom has been renovated and the rest of the well-kept interiors provide plenty of scope for you to revamp away to your own tastes and make this home your own.
- Large double storey 5 bedroom home with Gambrel roof
- Well sized 638.6m2 allotment
- Tidy kitchen equipped with all the essentials
- Formal dining zone off kitchen
- Spacious lounge area with wood fireplace, split system air conditioning & distant views
- HUGE upstairs living area with built-in bar, balcony & gorgeous views - an awesome entertaining space!
- Five comfortable bedrooms, four with built-in robes & private lake & mountain views!
- Contemporary downstairs bathroom with feature tiling
- Upstairs bathroom with shower over bath & w/c
- Internal laundry
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area with inviting swimming pool
- Good sized backyard with grass & mature trees for shade
- Double garage & double carport
- Walking distance to Butlers Crescent Playground & bus stop
- 3 minutes to Warners Bay with its buzzing cafe strip, popular lakeside walking tracks, supermarkets & speciality stores
- Zoned for Warners Bay Public School & Warners Bay High School