Relishing elevated views across the surrounding suburbs, this wonderfully presented 3 bedroom home offers comfortable and airy living ideal for first home buyers.
Pleasantly refreshed throughout with new paint and polished timber floorboards, this welcoming abode can easily accommodate both the whole family and visitors with its enviable amount of open plan living spaces and large all-season outdoor entertaining area.
There's plenty of potential left to add the finishing touches to this superb family home as well by redesigning the tidy kitchen and neat main bathroom to your own tastes.
With a fantastic child-friendly backyard and convenient central location close to local schools, shopping centres and transport links, this inviting home is a must inspect!
- Elevated split level 3 bedroom home with suburb views
- Spacious open plan living & dining with split system air conditioning
- Additional open plan casual meals & sitting area/study nook
- Tidy kitchen equipped with stand-alone oven & abundant cabinetry
- Lower level rumpus room with direct outdoor access
- Extra-large covered alfresco area - plenty of space for hosting large family BBQs
- Three comfortable bedrooms, all with plantation shutters & ceiling fans
- Master bed includes large built-in robe & split system air conditioning
- Neutrally toned main bathroom equipped with bath, shower & separate w/c & new shower
- Low maintenance backyard with garden shed & plenty of lawn for kids & pets
- Internal laundry off kitchen
- Hallway linen cupboard for storage
- Single garage with mezzanine storage & single carport
- Great location, 2 minutes to Charlestown South Public School & Inner City Bypass, 3 minutes
to Charlestown Square & Bowling Club