This modern gem will certainly impress buyers, embracing style and sophistication accessing through the spacious dual driveway.
Freshly renovated, upon entry a stunning facade engages through the timber floorboard entry. Seamlessly connecting with the spacious lounge room featuring an abundance of natural light through lengthy windows and dual split system air conditioning.
Modern downlights lead into the kitchen and dining area offering stainless steel appliances and a stunning breakfast bar. Three well-sized bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe
The perfect entertainers package is embraced through the exterior of the home with established gardens, tiled front veranda and grassed area complimenting the paved, undercover entertaining area complete with surrounding olive trees.
Positioned in a bushland setting on a slightly elevated block in Charlestown this property provides all of the bells and whistles for couples or a growing family in close proximity to Charlestown Square, St Joseph's Primary School, Charlestown East Public School and iconic beaches.
- Positioned on sizeable block approximately 562.8m2
- Dual access driveway and established gardens
- Ocean glimpses, bushland setting on a private access road
- Oversized entry staircase
- Timber floorboards and modern downlights throughout
- Spacious lounge and dining room has 2 split system air conditioning units
- Modern dining and kitchen area
- Stainless steel kitchen has ample soft close cabinetry, polished bench tops, dishwasher and
- 3 bedrooms all have ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom has separate bath & oversized shower with WC
- Second WC in laundry
- Stunning alfresco area plus grassed area with established gardens
- Oversized double garage
- Close to amenities and services
- Short drive to Dudley beach, Redhead beach and Merewether