Desirably positioned just a stone's throw from the lake's edge with private street access lies this substantial 5 bedroom family home on a vast 1,005m2 allotment.
Boasting breathtaking and uninterrupted lake views, this unique home offers an abundance of highly sought after living features over two generous levels.
The upper level presents an open plan living area, two dining areas and a wraparound verandah to take full advantage of that stunning lake aspect. A cosy wood fireplace, separate study space and an oversized kitchen complement the space whilst four extra-large bedrooms feature at the rear.
Downstairs even more desirable living features unfold with a fully self-contained living quarters, large multipurpose/rumpus room with wet bar, workshop and double garage with bathroom offering abundant options for storage, entertaining and accommodating visitors or family members.
You'll be hard-pressed to inspect another home quite like this one so don't miss out on securing your very own piece of tightly held lake frontage that your family will enjoy for years to come!
- Brick & tile 5 bedroom home
- Rare 1,005m2 allotment with lake frontage
- Two spacious open plan living/dining areas
- Separate study with built-in storage & wood fireplace
- Large timber kitchen with abundant cabinetry & island bench
- Four oversized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Huge rear-set master suite with walk-in robe, built-in robe & ensuite
- Tidy three-way main bathroom
- Internal laundry with walk-through access to kitchen & bathroom
- Fully self-contained living quarters downstairs with kitchen, bathroom & large bedroom with
- Large rumpus room with wet bar
- Double garage with storage space & additional bathroom with shower & w/c
- Huge workshop with abundant under house storage space
- Ducted air conditioning & downlights
- Solar panels
- Well sized backyard with tiered cottage-style gardens, garden shed & lawn surrounds
- Private access road off The Esplanade
- Walk to the lake's edge, Watagan cycle track, local cafes, eateries & popular Speers Point
- 3 minute drive to Boolaroo & Warners Bay local shops & facilities