Primely located in central Broadmeadow just minutes from numerous local conveniences, this original three bedroom home presents the knock down and rebuild opportunity (STCA) you've been waiting for.
With a flat allotment and rear lane access to make the building process easier, you'll enjoy walking distance convenience to public transport links and local cafes. Plus it's just a short drive to major entertainment venues and the popular Beaumont Street precinct full of scrumptious cafes and eateries.
Alternatively, if you don't mind getting your hands dirty, seasoned renovators could tackle the interiors of this home, taking advantage of its solid bones and generous floorplan that presents high scope for redesign and refurbishment.
- Tile & weatherboard original 3 bedroom home
- Flat 461m2 allotment with rear lane access
- Zoned R4 High Density Residential
- Knock down & rebuild (STCA) and enjoy a brand new home in the middle of Newcastle
- Or strip out & renovate the original interiors
- 700m to Broadmeadow Train Station & Broadmeadow Racecourse
- 1.3km to Beaumont Street cafes, eateries, boutiques & nightlife
- 2km to Newcastle Entertainment Centre & McDonald Jones Stadium
- 3.1km to Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre
- Zoned for Adamstown Public School & Kotara High School