Picturesquely nestled within the sleepy lakeside pocket of Booragul lies this uniquely designed 3 bedroom family home with huge potential to add a fourth and fifth bedroom.
Boasting a functional double storey floorplan, the home's desirable features include a contemporary styled kitchen, master bed with indulgently sized walk-in robe, substantial workshop and garaging, updated bathrooms and three spacious living areas. Charming embellishments such as stained glass windows, exposed beam ceilings, and feature panels further add to the appeal of the spacious interiors.
An unbeatable location, the home enjoys desirable positioning backing onto a pocket of lakeside reserve with a delightful walking track that winds its way around the lake and across to Speers Point. Plus other amenities such as Booragul train station, local schools & restaurants are only a short drive away making this a property that should be at the top of your inspection list!
- Forever boards & tile double level home
- Plenty of potential to add fourth & fifth bedroom on upper level
- Good sized 607m2 allotment backing onto the lake
- Modern eat-in kitchen with glass splashback & stone benchtops
- Lounge area with split system air conditioning
- Two spacious upstairs living areas with wet bar
- Large balcony with elevated suburb views
- Covered entertaining courtyard
- Three generous bedrooms, one with built-in robe
- Master with walk-in robe & split system air conditioning
- Two contemporary bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling & chrome fixtures
- Plenty of parking spaces: extra-long 14m carport & multiple storage garages
- 2 minutes to Booragul Train Station, Booragul Public School, Lake Macquarie Rowing Club &
Booragul Dog Exercise Area