This 3 bedroom townhouse is primely positioned just minutes from Darby Street's buzzing precinct of cafes, restaurants and bars, offering the ultimate inner city lifestyle of convenience and low maintenance liveability.
Walk to Darby Street for dinner or breakfast, drop by the Hunt & Gather Markets in Newcastle Civic Park, grab a drink at the Cricketers Arms & Oriental Hotel just down the street, do your groceries at Aldi or Marketown Shopping Centre, or uni students can walk to the new CBD campus.
The properties' sought after location guarantees it to be a highly strategic addition to your portfolio and has a healthy potential rental return of $475 per week. Alternatively, downsizers looking for their own slice of inner city living would also feel welcome in this quality home. Whatever choice you make, you can't go wrong with choosing this highly desirable property!
- Brick & tile 3 bedroom townhouse
- Quaint kitchen with subway tile splashback & standalone gas cooktop
- Open plan living & dining area
- Three upstairs bedrooms, two with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Front balcony with access via two bedrooms
- Tidy main bathroom with bath, shower & w/c
- Internal laundry with second w/c
- Covered outdoor courtyard for entertaining
- Single garage