Exuding charm and character throughout, this endearing 3 bedroom home combines old world allure with a tropical private setting. Offering a wealth of desirable features sought after by any family, the home's well-kept interiors are generously sized with abundant space for comfortable everyday living.
The sizeable lounge is complemented by a combustion wood fireplace providing plenty of warmth in those cold winter months. A charming main bathroom presents a luxurious claw foot bath, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine on the weekend. Outdoors, you'll feel like your holidaying all year round with a large all-weather entertaining deck and an inviting swimming pool complemented by palm trees and private reserve surrounds.
Primely positioned within the highly desired east side of Charlestown, you'll enjoy having numerous conveniences at your doorstep including Charlestown Square, Charlestown Swim Centre, Central Charlestown Leagues Club & local schools. This unique home is a must inspect!
- Brick & Colorbond 3 bedroom home
- 663.9m2 allotment backing onto nature reserve
- Large timber kitchen with abundant cabinetry, stainless steel appliances & gas cooktop
- Huge living area with combustion fire place, split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Character-filled main bathroom with claw foot bath & twin access
- Timber floorboards throughout most of home
- Spacious covered outdoor entertaining deck
- Inviting inground swimming pool
- Off street parking spaces & privacy hedging
- Zoned for Charlestown Public School & Whitebridge High School
- 550m to Charlestown Swim Centre
- 700m to sports fields & facilities
- 800m to Central Charlestown Leagues Club
- 1.1km to Charlestown Square Shopping centre