Blending old world charm with stylish modern presentation, this wonderful 3 bedroom home will immediately appeal to those looking for a home with maximum comfort and character.
The spacious living and dining areas and three double bedrooms are accentuated by soaring ceilings, ornate features and cosy fireplaces; creating a home that is truly homely and welcoming.
Timber French doors provide seamless indoor/outdoor flow from the neat kitchen through to the quaint covered entertaining decks. Lovely cottage style gardens, including fragrant herb gardens and climbing vines, provide the perfect tranquil setting for entertaining whilst the superbly flat lawn offers a great playspace for the kids.
If you're looking for a charming one-of-a-kind home that the whole family will love, positioned within walking distance of Mayfield's numerous amenities, then look no further!
- Tile & weatherboard 3 bedroom home
- Low maintenance 367m2 flat allotment
- Neat open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, rangehood & gas cooktop
- Timber entertaining decks
- Spacious lounge with fireplace & ceiling fan
- Tiled formal dining area with fireplace
- Freshly painted with rich timber floorboards
- Three double bedrooms, master with walk-through robe
- Federation style main bathroom with timber vanity & overhead leadlight cabinetry
- Updated internal laundry with plenty of storage & second w/c
- Flat grassed backyard with garden shed
- Walking distance to Woolworths, Aldi, local essentials & bus stop