This endearing 3 bedroom cottage located in inner city Newcastle presents an adorable facade facing the popular Wickham Oval and an envious inner city lifestyle.
Kept in the same family for over 85 years, this well-loved cottage is ripe for renovation and presents plenty of potential for you to add your own stamp to its original interiors or knock down & rebuild your dream home (STCA). The functional floorplan offers 3 generous bedrooms, a large lounge with fireplace, and separate kitchen with eat-in dining. Plus this property offers highly sought after side parking access - a true rarity in Wickham!
Enjoy the CBD lifestyle with Beaumont Street cafes & restaurants and Hamilton train station within walking distance, a bus stop literally at your front door and Newcastle Harbour just a couple of minutes away. If you're looking for an inner city abode and are ready to roll up your sleeves and bring a much-loved home to life then look no further!
- Weatherboard & colorbond 3 bedroom cottage
- Front verandah overlooking Wickham Park complete with kids playground & sport facilities
- Less than 550m to Newcastle's famous harbour
- Large lounge with split system air conditioning
- Neat retro kitchen with stand alone oven
- Dining area off kitchen
- Three bedrooms, main with fireplace, one with built-in robe
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- High ceilings throughout
- External laundry with additional w/c
- Pleasant low maintenance backyard
- Rare off street driveway parking
- Bus stop at your front door for convenient travel
- Walking distance to Beaumont Street cafes & restaurants