Boasting stunning lake views set within a quiet and sleepy cul-de-sac, this stately 5 bedroom home is a must have for the elegant and classy modern day family.
The house includes multiple living areas, 2 bathrooms and decking that overlooks the pristine views of the lake and Warners Bay surrounds. With a large in-ground concrete pool and expansive front yard ideal for additional parking, this home has ample space for everything you may want or need as a growing family.
The upstairs and downstairs living areas allow for relaxation and peace of mind. The kitchen with island bench expands onto the large formal dining with open plan living, facilitating entertaining family and friends, all whilst enjoying the pristine outlook.
The large concrete pool and yard offer sanctuary for the kids and the family during those warm summer days outdoors, whilst the large bedrooms including the generous master with modern ensuite offers comfort throughout the cooler months.
Located only minutes away from the lake's edge, you'll enjoy all of Warners Bay's popular cafes and restaurants, with fantastic local schools and shopping at your fingertips. This home is truly the pinnacle of class and not to be missed by the savvy family buyer.
Contact Andrew Kaprilian today on 0431 427 993 for a private inspection or viewing times.
- Upstairs & downstairs living
- Ducted air conditioning/heating plus wood burner stove
- Pristine lake views
- 964m2 block
- 19-year-old double storey build
- Easy access to inner city, expressway, bypass and John Hunter Hospital
- Expansive front yard ideal for additional parking
- Approx 12.5meter concrete pool with ample privacy and yard
- 2 bathrooms with additional powder room
- Double garaging with additional workspace
- Auto garaging
- 5 large bedrooms including a generous master with ensuite
- Located close to cafes and restaurant promenade, local schools, shops and sporting fields
- Minutes from the lakeside and easy access to the Warners Bay and Speers Point Esplanade