Pleasantly set within the historic riverside suburb of Lorn, this lovingly maintained 3 bedroom Federation Bungalow home emanates old world charm from every angle.
Embellished with beautiful leadlight windows, cosy built-in fireplaces, ornate ceilings and cornice work, rich timber flooring and wide hallways, such a character filled and well-kept home like this is hard to come by.
Modern comforts include a contemporary bathroom, split system air conditioning, stainless steel appliances, an additional living area extension and covered entertaining courtyard, offering families or couples charming yet functional living.
This piece of history offers a fantastic low maintenance lifestyle within walking distance to the banks of the Hunter River and Lorn local neighbourhood shops. Plus Maitland's popular The Levee shopping strip and the million dollar refurbished Green Hills Shopping Centre are only a short drive away.
- Well presented & maintained Federation era home
- Low maintenance 369.3m2 allotment
- Lounge with split system air conditioner & built-in fireplace
- Rear dining/family room with French doors to entertaining area
- Neat country-style kitchen with gas cooktop & electric oven
- Three oversized bedrooms; one with built-in robe & one with built-in fireplace
- Internal laundry & additional w/c
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with water fountain
- Freshly landscaped gardens
- Flat backyard with grass surrounds & garden shed storage
- Single carport
- 700m to Lorn local shops including bakery, butcher, newsagents, takeaway & pharmacy
- 1.5km to Maitland's The Levee main street with buzzing cafes, shops & local markets & events
- 10 minute drive to Stockland Green Hills Shopping Centre