Nestled in central Charlestown, this appealing 5 bedroom home features a number of highly desired essentials together with abundant space and storage.
Updated with new wiring, fresh paint and a new modern bathroom, the well-proportioned interiors present ample space for modern family life. Highlights include two separate living areas, formal dining area, five double bedrooms, ducted air conditioning plus an awesome entertaining deck - the perfect spot for enjoying drinks with family and friends!
A generous backyard with private surrounds offers abundant veggie gardens to keep your green thumb exercised, whilst the kids and pets will love exploring the large tiered backyard. Under the home is a handyman's haven with a double tandem garage offering space for a workshop plus plenty of much-needed storage space.
With solar roof panels and an extra large water tank, this is a family home where worrying about your water and power bills will be a thing of the past! An absolute must-inspect property.
- Well presented 5 bedroom home
- Substantial 701.9m2 allotment
- Fresh white galley kitchen with server's window
- Lounge area with combustion wood fireplace
- Separate family/theatre room
- Formal dining area
- Large entertaining deck with elevated reserve aspect & built-in seating
- Lovely big backyard with private setting & vegetable gardens
- Five double sized bedrooms, master with walk-in robe
- Stylish modern bathroom with frameless shower screen & floating vanity
- 2nd w/c to hallway
- LED downlights throughout
- Paved front alfresco area
- Double tandem garage with space for workshop
- Extensive under house storage
- 14 x solar panels for power
- 16,000-litres of rainwater storage: 1 x 10,000 litre tank, 2 x 3,000 litre tanks