Located in the central pocket of Elermore Vale, this solid 3 bedroom home presents the perfect bare canvas for your next project or an affordable first entry into the market.
A functional kitchen and bathroom are joined by spacious living area and formal dining with three generously proportioned bedrooms accessed via private hallway completing the layout.
Double sliding doors offer seamless flow from the lounge through to the large front balcony offering distant suburban views and a perfect spot for entertaining friends and family.
An enclosed sunroom with floor-to-ceiling windows at the rear of the property provides plenty of additional space for relaxation and a low maintenance flat backyard is fully fenced with garden shed storage.
Positioned just moments from Elermore Vale Shopping Centre, large kids playground and local park plus walking distance to bus stop, this home offers potential plus!
- Brick & tile 3 bedroom home
- Solid bones ideal for renovation & improvement
- Mostly flat 531.1m2 allotment
- Galley kitchen with formal dining area
- Large lounge area with split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Enclosed sunroom for entertaining or living
- Three generously sized bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Tidy bathroom with separate w/c
- Internal laundry
- Flat backyard with lawn surrounds & side access
- Garden shed
- Oversized single remote garage
- 140m to bus stop
- 900m to Elermore Vale Shopping Centre
- 1km to Elermore Vale Public School