Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac street this substantial 4 bedroom home is the family home you've been waiting for. Pleasantly set within natural bush surrounds on a colossal 1771m2 sized block, you'll feel like you're living in the middle of nature rather than in the sought after eastern side of Charlestown.
The classic Pettit & Sevitt architect designed home is stylishly presented, with spacious and character filled interiors embellished with fresh paint, Western red cedar accents and focal pendant lighting. Open plan living is in abundance with lounge, living and combined family and dining areas contributing plenty of space for the whole family to entertain and relax in comfort
You'll spend plenty of time outdoors as well with the home bestowing two paved alfresco areas (perfect for relaxing with a drink and listening to the calls of local birdlife) and a lightly timbered surrounding backyard that is the ultimate natural playground for kids or a potential development prospect.
A one-of-a-kind opportunity, this is your chance to secure the perfect home for your family with all of the space, style and convenience you could possibly need paired with a highly central location.
- Brick & tile 4 bedroom home with 3 living areas
- Quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac location
- Substantial 1771m2 block with wide street frontage & private natural surrounds
- Open plan family & dining room
- Separate living area with built-in shelving & cushioned built-in seating
- Large rear set lounge area with floor to ceiling windows for natural light
- Modern kitchen with gloss cabinetry and an abundance of soft close drawers and cupboards
- Four comfortable bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- Three bathrooms: Neat main bathroom, ensuite to master, shower & w/c to garage
- Internal laundry with double linen cupboard and double broom cupboard
- Double garage & off street parking spaces
- Public & Catholic primary and high schools, and preschools, are within walking distance or a short drive
- 1.1km to Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
- 1.9km to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre