Nestled in a tranquil family friendly suburb, this three bedroom home is both lofty and light filled with abundant character and charm.
Positioned on a large 834.7m2 allotment, the home presents brilliant indoor-outdoor integration with large floor-to-ceiling windows letting abundant natural light flow through the home's open plan living, dining & kitchen.
Raked ceilings and timber floorboards further add to the homely atmosphere. Two outdoor decks for entertaining overlook the vast backyard, with the master bed enjoying private access via timber sliding doors.
The main bathroom provides a desirable double vanity and high ceilings with ornate cornice work feature throughout ensuring this home has warmth and character. Plenty of off-street parking is on hand for boats, trailers or caravans, together with easily accessible under-home storage.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and at one of the highest spots in the suburb giving distant views, it is moments from local schools, public transport, and shopping centres. If you're after a home that blends charm with modern elements then look no further!
- Brick 3 bedroom home
- Large flat 834.7m2 allotment
- Neat kitchen with dishwasher, pyrolytic electric oven & gas cooktop
- Open living & dining with air conditioning
- Master bedroom with sliding doors & private balcony
- Main bathroom with his & hers vanity & corner bath
- Rear entertaining decks
- Large backyard with garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Under home storage
- Side access driveway with off street parking at rear
- Double garage
- Extensive upgrades: reroofed and insulated, electrical wiring in roof space and electrical mains renewed, instantaneous hot water system replaced, air conditioner compressor and control replaced, sewer pipes, stormwater pipes and soakage pits renewed
- 290m to public bus stop
- 350m to Garden Suburb Public School
- 2.7km to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- 3.4km to Westfield Kotara