Nestled within the sleepy peninsula suburb of Fishing Point, this expansive 4 bedroom is primed for relaxed family living. This inviting home offers a high level of seclusion thanks to its abundant bush surroundings and sparkling lake views from multiple vantage points.
Spanning two levels, the extremely functional floorplan boasts a number of highly desired features including raked ceilings, three outdoor entertaining balconies, three bathrooms and a large lounge room with built-in bar. A downstairs 4th bed with ensuite also presents great versatility with potential to rent out on Air BnB, use for visiting guests, or as a teenagers private retreat.
Located close to Rathmines local shops, schools and public transport, this appealing property delivers the Lake Macquarie lifestyle you've always longed for.
- Large 4 bedroom double storey home
- Idyllic Lake Macquarie peninsula location
- Privately set 689.2m2 allotment
- Tidy neutral kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal & casual dining areas
- Huge lounge room with built-in bar - ideal for parties
- Four comfortable bedrooms, two with ensuites & air conditioning, master with built-in
- Main bathroom with double vanity
- Internal European style laundry
- Multiple hardwood deck balconies for entertaining & hosting BBQs
- Double garage with lockable workshop/storage room
- Tiered backyard with paved courtyards & cottage style gardens
- 300m to bus stop
- 1.2km from Balmoral Boat Ramp
- 1.3km to Rathmines local shops & school
- 10 minutes to Toronto CBD
- 15 minutes to Pacific Motorway