Families will adore this inviting 3 bedroom home in a highly private setting located just moments from Charlestown Square.
Featuring a wonderful blend of light and space, the home's functional floorplan offers a spacious alfresco entertaining deck - the perfect location for hosting summer BBQs. A vast living area and sunroom provide all of the space you need for indoor family activities and relaxation.
Underneath the home is a wealth of storage space or the perfect spot to set up your man cave, workshop, wine cellar, home brewing, or music room. The lovely private backyard presents level lawns complete with an amazing natural rock wall with natural vegetation offering an ideal playground for kids
Positioned just minutes away from Kahibah's local shops, schools, sports club and Charlestown Square Shopping Centre and easy access into the Newcastle CBD via the Pacific Highway, this quality home will tick many boxes for your new family home.
- Renovated split level 3 bedroom home
- Highly private 569.1m2 allotment with elevated street aspect
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, granite
benchtops & large island bench with plenty of storage
- Spacious lounge area with split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Sunroom off kitchen for dining, study or living
- Covered rear entertaining area
- Updated main bathroom with modern fixtures, heated towel rail, spa bath & Travertine stone
- Neutrally toned interiors to suit a variety of furniture styles
- Three sizeable bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Internal European style laundry
- Well sized private backyard with mature trees & plenty of lawn space for the kids and pets
- Single garage
- 900m to Kahibah Sports Club
- 1.3km to Kahibah Post Office, takeaway, hairdressers & mini mart
- 1.4km to Kahibah Public School
- 2.1km to Charlestown Square