Offers closing Monday 25th March 2019, unless sold prior.
This well-kept 2 bedroom townhouse is located just blocks away from Warners Bay's buzzing esplanade of shops, cafes & restaurants and offers a lifestyle of the highest comfort & convenience.
Positioned in a small & quiet complex, this no-fuss living townhouse over two levels requires little to no maintenance, with tidy interiors & functional layout complete with private leafy courtyard
An ideal choice for investors, first home buyers or downsizers looking for a hassle-free home set within a vibrant, highly sought after, waterside community.
- Well maintained brick & tile 2 bedroom townhouse
- Ground level open plan living & dining with split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Spotless kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- Modern neutral finishes & abundant natural light
- Main bedroom boasts air conditioning & a large balcony overlooking the leafy backyard
- Stylish upstairs main bathroom with shower, bath, large vanity & w/c
- Well-sized back verandah, ideal for relaxing & entertaining
- Convenient double carport with adjoining courtyard in leafy setting
- Within walking distance to the lake's edge, public transport, local schools, restaurants, cafes
WHAT IS A PRIORITY SALE?
Priority Sale is a Creer Property innovation which allows our vendors to showcase their homes through great marketing and achieve a sale within a definite period. Over a three week intense marketing campaign, genuine buyers are invited to inspect and put forward their offers in writing for the vendor's consideration.
At the closing date of the campaign, the majority of vendors will have enough market evidence to be able to make a decision to sell to the best buyer or renegotiate with the best party if the deal is not feasible.
It is very important to note that Priority Sale usually generates such good early interest, and has proven to be such an effective method of sale, that some homes will sell before the closing date should a buyer's offer match the aspirations of the seller.
If a buyer is unsure on price, we encourage them to speak with one of our sales agents to establish the possible selling range of the property to ensure that it is within their financial limit.
If you have any questions about why Priority Sale is the best way to buy or sell, please contact our office and speak to one of our professional team. We are only too happy to help.