Offers closing 3rd December 2018, unless sold prior
Primely positioned on a flat block within walking distance to the lake and the buzzing heart of Warners Bay, this low maintenance 3 bedroom gem will appeal to a variety of buyers.
Featuring neat and tidy interiors and a separate garage living quarters, this property presents plenty of scope for renovation and redevelopment.
Renovate and add value to the home's interiors, convert the garage into a fully self contained granny flat and rent out separately (STCA), take full advantage of the ideal location and level allotment to knock down and rebuild your dream home (STCA), or landbank and hold for development at a later date.
Granting the ultimate lake lifestyle, you won't go wrong with investing in this highly lucrative property and taking full advantage of its location and versatility.
- Three bedroom home in blue chip location
- Flat 670.3m2 allotment
- Eat-in kitchen with stand alone oven
- Spacious lounge area appointed with split system air conditioning
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Three sizeable bedrooms, two appointed with ceiling fans
- Tidy bathroom with separate w/c
- Converted garage with bedroom, living area & w/c; plumbing & electricity installed
- Vast backyard with abundant sealed off street parking
- Rear entertaining veranda & pergola for entertaining
- Garden shed storage
- 110m to Warners Bay Sports Club
- 350m to Coles Warners Bay
- 400m to The Esplanade's buzzing strip of eateries
- 650m to St Mary's Public School
- Currently rented $450 per week, lease expiring 22/9/19
WHAT IS A PRIORITY SALE?
Priority Sale is a Creer Property innovation which allows our vendors to showcase their homes through great marketing and achieve a sale within a definite period. Over a three week intense marketing campaign, genuine buyers are invited to inspect and put forward their offers in writing for the vendor's consideration.
At the closing date of the campaign, the majority of vendors will have enough market evidence to be able to make a decision to sell to the best buyer or renegotiate with the best party if the deal is not feasible.
It is very important to note that Priority Sale usually generates such good early interest, and has proven to be such an effective method of sale, that some homes will sell before the closing date should a buyer's offer match the aspirations of the seller.
If a buyer is unsure on price, we encourage them to speak with one of our sales agents to establish the possible selling range of the property to ensure that it is within their financial limit.
If you have any questions about why Priority Sale is the best way to buy or sell, please contact our office and speak to one of our professional team. We are only too happy to help.