Presenting a rare 5 bedroom single level design, you can renovate away to your own tastes and take full advantage of the functional layout complete with two living areas and two bathrooms (highly sought after by buyers). Surplus to the current owner's needs, there's air conditioning in both living areas, ceiling fans throughout and built in wardrobes in four of the bedrooms.
Or you could simply rent out until you decide what dream home you want to build on this 15m x 50m block, or investors could take advantage of its redevelopment potential by adding a granny flat or building dual occupancy (STCA).
Just moments from the shops, esplanade and foreshore, the choice is truly yours for how you revamp this potential plus property! Rent, live, renovate or detonate - there are so many options to take advantage of this 5 bedroom home on a level 750m2 block in one of Warners Bay's most desirable streets.
- Neat & tidy 5 bedroom home
- Flat 750m2 allotment
- North Creek Reserve at the end of cul-de-sac
- Open plan living & dining with split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Open L-shape kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal living area with air conditioning
- Five sizeable bedrooms, four appointed with built-in robes
- Two spotless bathrooms, one with corner bath
- Front & rear entertaining verandahs
- Substantial backyard - plenty of space for a granny flat or redevelopment (STCA)
- Double tandem drive through carport
- 750m to the lake's edge, Esplanade cafes, restaurants & supermarkets
- 850m to Warners Bay High School