Peacefully positioned surrounded by reserve, this inviting 2 bedroom home offers the perfect opportunity for you to get your foot in the highly sought after suburb of Kotara.
Substantially sized with seamless indoor/outdoor living, the home offers open plan living and dining and together with a large timber kitchen, both enhanced by lovely floating floorboards.
Outdoors, a large deck presents the perfect spot for entertaining and enjoying your lovely bush surroundings. Still to be completed, downstairs offers up abundant potential - why not convert into a second living area or transform into a teenage retreat.
Being only minutes from Westfield Kotara, Blackbutt Reserve and Kotara Train Station, this promising property presents a lifestyle location of the highest convenience. Don't let this opportunity to reside in such a desirable suburb escape your grasp!
- Two bedroom home with beautiful bush surroundings
- Well sized 600.7m2 allotment
- Large timber kitchen equipped with range hood, breakfast bar & stand-alone gas cooktop/electric oven
- Open plan living & dining area with combustion wood fireplace
- Two generous bedrooms, one with built-in robe
- Neat main bathroom with separate w/c
- Timber floating floorboards
- Ducted air conditioning
- Covered timber deck for entertaining with bush aspect
- Functional bathroom on second level
- Lower level still to be completed - convert to a second living area or teenage retreat
- Single carport
- 750m to bus stop
- 900m to Blackbutt Nature Reserve
- 1km to Kotara Train Station
- 3.3km to Westfield Kotara