This inviting 3 bedroom duplex on a corner block presents a great opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
A brightly lit open plan lounge and dining area overlooks a generous courtyard complete with low maintenance lawn and alfresco area for outdoor entertaining.
A compact and easy-to-use kitchen flows into the laundry and internal access to your single garage with auto door. Three well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a neat and functional bathroom complete this easy-care, single level design.
Just a couple of minutes drive to Charlestown Square, public transport and the inner city bypass as well as the Pacific Highway, the corner block ensures more privacy in this already super quiet parcel of central Charlestown.
With only one neighbour, this self-managed strata villa presents super low costs which could be just what you're looking for. Representing excellent value in the current market, don't let this be the one that got away!
- Brick & tile villa with reserve backdrop
- Galley kitchen with gas cooktop & subway tiles
- Open plan living & dining with split system air conditioning & floating floorboards
- Three comfortable bedrooms with built-ins, master bed with twin built-ins
- Neat main bathroom with corner bath
- Covered outdoor area with tropical surrounds
- Easily manageable private rear courtyard lawn
- Single garage
- 550m to Hillsborough Public School
- 600m to Newcastle Inner City Bypass
- 1.8km to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre