Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a tranquil bush outlook, this gorgeous 4 bedroom brick and tile home could be the perfect candidate for your new family nest!
Presenting four bedrooms, three bathrooms and five living/dining zones, this quality home is more than well equipped for the demands of family life. Its bright and generously sized interiors present plenty of space for indoor family activities, offering seamless indoor/outdoor integration.
An awesome flat-as-a-tack backyard has abundant space for the kids and pets to roam with plenty of scope to implement that sought after swimming pool. The neighbouring bush reserve affords abundant privacy and serenity, a perfect backdrop for when you're entertaining friends and family on the impressive sun-drenched paved alfresco area.
A highly central location close to major shopping centres and highways plus within handy walking distance to Garden Suburb Public School, local playground and public transport, this home is a definite winner for your new family abode!
- Brick & tile 4 bedroom home
- Super flat 611.2m2 allotment
- Combined lounge and family room upon entry
- Formal dining and rear living area
- Neat kitchen in the heart of the home
- Downstairs powder room
- Four sizeable bedrooms, master appointed with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Spotless main bathroom with separate w/c
- Large linen press
- Upstairs study nook/office corner - perfect for setting up a home office, homework station,
library or games area
- Large sun-drenched paved alfresco area - great for entertaining or kids games
- Double auto garage
- 240m to Forest Hills Reserve Playground
- 300m to Garden Suburb Public School
- 2.4km to Kotara Train Station
- 3.4km to Westfield Kotara