Located in the highly sought after Macquarie Hills estate, this substantial 4 bedroom home presents more than what meets the eye! With multiple living and entertaining spaces both indoors and out, there's room for both the whole family and the tools and toys.
Upstairs a spacious lounge room presents upon entry followed by formal dining zone, large galley kitchen and a roomy family room. Twin verandahs offer quiet spots to relax and unwind joined by an inviting in-ground swimming pool with tropical surrounds - the perfect spot to relax after a hard days work!
The lower level of this vast home offers up more surprises comprising of a fourth bed - perfect for a teenagers hideaway - large rumpus room/workshop, 2nd bathroom, storage rooms, paved alfresco area and a covered built-in BBQ alfresco area, perfect for hosting parties and gatherings.
An ideal home for tradesmen looking for a home close to industry, families looking for much needed room to move or grow, families looking after elderly relatives, and more. Located just minutes from Cardiff shops, train station, clubs and schools, this home has to be inspected to be believed!
- Tile, brick & weatherboard 4 bedroom home
- 512.7m2 allotment
- Large galley kitchen with abundant cabinetry & server's window
- Spacious lounge upon entry with ceiling fan
- Formal dining area off kitchen
- Rear family room with split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Four sizeable bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes, three with ceiling fans
- Renovated modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling & large open shower
- Rear covered entertaining deck
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with low maintenance synthetic grass
- Paved alfresco area
- BBQ area under-home with built-in 6 burner BBQ - ideal man cave location!
- 4th bed/teenage retreat and second bathroom on lower level
- Large rumpus/games room/workshop
- Internal laundry with third w/c
- Under-house storage rooms
- Single garage
- Front balcony with distant views
- 800m to Wests Cardiff
- 1.2km to Cardiff RSL
- 1.4km to Cardiff Shopping Centre & local shops
- 1.9km to Cardiff Train Station