Enveloped by stunning Blacksmiths Beach to the east and the sparkling waters of Lake Macquarie to the west, this 3 bedroom home is a prime real estate opportunity!
The 646.9m2 block is nice and flat - ideal for redevelopment - with plenty of sealed areas for parking caravans, boats and trailers and enviable wide side access.
The main house offers two bedrooms, an extra large bathroom, sunken living area, tidy kitchen and a large covered outdoor area for entertaining. Ducted air conditioning features throughout for year-round comfort and the neatly presented interiors provide plenty of scope to refresh to your own tastes.
Outdoors there's more than what meets the eye with the double bay garage containing a lucrative self-contained living space including kitchenette, bedroom, ensuite and laundry. Opportunities are endless with this space - Teenagers retreat, accommodate live-in elderly relatives, rent out via Air BnB for a second income, the choice is yours!
With its prime location close to local schools, beaches, parks and boat ramps, this is the perfect home for lake & beach lovers, keen fishermen, surfers, mechanics or handymen looking for much-needed space. An inspection is an absolute must!
- Two bedroom home with 1 bedroom self-contained shed/garage
- Renovate to your own tastes or knock down & rebuild (STCA)
- Flat 646.9m2 allotment
- Large open kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Formal dining area with outdoor access
- Spacious tiered lounge area
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Two comfortable bedrooms, both appointed with built-in robes
- Extra-large multi-way bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Wide, fully sealed side access
- Double auto garage with kitchenette & bedroom with ensuite
- Low maintenance yard with vegie garden
- Security alarm
- 200m to Blacksmith Dog Exercise Area
- 290m to Blacksmith Public School
- 750m to Blacksmiths Beach access