Positioned on a super flat block, this 3 bedroom home could make an ideal addition to your portfolio or a great first step into the market for first home buyers.
Plenty of potential is on offer inside with an original kitchen and bathroom ready for budding renovators to transform, whilst a cozy lounge area with wood fireplace and air conditioning makes a highly comfortable living zone.
All three generous bedrooms feature built-in robes, with the main including a ceiling fan. A covered alfresco area offers an ideal space for outdoor entertaining whilst the sizeable yard offers a garden shed for storage and plenty of flat lawn for pets and kids to roam and play.
Currently with long term tenants, the choice is yours whether to rent or live in it yourself and renovate as you go. Positioned close to major transport links including Hunter Expressway, Pacific Motorway and local shopping centre, this is an affordable property for anyone looking to achieve their property goals this year.
- Tile & Hardiplank 3 bedroom home
- Flat 631.5m2 corner allotment
- Lounge with split system air conditioning & combustion fireplace
- Formal dining area
- Original kitchen with stand-alone gas cooktop
- Tidy bathroom with separate w/c
- Internal laundry
- Linen press
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Single garage accessed via side street
- 750m to St Benedict's Primary School
- 1.1km to Edgeworth Shopping Centre
- 5km to Hunter Expressway