Brimming with character, style and charm, if you're after a home with personality for your new family home then look no further!
Boasting a modern renovation throughout accentuated by polished timber floorboards and plantation shutters, the result is a highly stylish abode with plenty of modern conveniences. Open plan living and dining is joined by two covered alfresco areas offering abundant scope for entertaining friends and family. A completely separate BBQ area makes an ideal man cave retreat and plenty of storage space is on offer thanks to a large double bay shed and under house storage.
A perfect home for first home buyers, couples or small families, the home is closely situated to all amenities including schools, transport and Charlestown Square and only a short drive to popular beaches. A must inspect property!
- Renovated two bedroom home
- Low maintenance 562.8m2 allotment
- Open plan living & dining with split system air conditioning
- Modern kitchen boasts ample cupboard space along with electric stove & range hood
- Plantation shutters throughout and ceiling fans feature in most rooms
- Two sizeable bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Modern bathroom with feature tiling
- Front & rear covered entertaining decks
- Under-house laundry
- Private man cave area with bar - setup your BBQ, TV, memorabilia, etc
- Lovely original features such as stylish ornate cornices, high ceilings & polished timber flooring throughout
- Accessible under-house storage with concrete floor
- Oversized double bay garage/shed at rear with space for workshop or motorbike & off street parking
- 300m to bus stop
- 400m to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre