Looking for a near level block in the heart of Belmont with 20m frontage and ability to capture great lake views? Well look no further than 3 Henry Street, a unique renovate or detonate opportunity for developers and investors!
Boasting a 761.6m2 allotment, there's abundant potential here to build a single level home, possible duplex (STCA), or a two storey home to take full advantage of the stunning lake views on offer from a second level. Alternatively, seasoned renovators could tackle the existing 2 bedroom home.
A top lakeside location; Sotos Coffee Bar is just around the corner and both Belmont High School and Public School are within walking distance. The lake's edge and Belmont's buzzing CBD with all major supermarkets and amenities are only a minute away by car. Act now to take advantage of this rare real estate prospect!
- Near level 761.6m2 block
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with bus stop
- Generous 20.1m frontage, total depth 37.85m2
- Lake views from a second storey residence
- Coffee shop just around the corner
- Walk to Belmont High School & Public School
- 800m to the lake's edge
- 700m to Aldi, 1.2km to Woolies & Coles
- 1km to Belmont 16s Club
- Council Rates: approx. $1845 per year
- Water Rates: approx. $700 per year