No expense has been spared in the construction of this stunning architecturally designed home located on a near level 718sqm allotment featuring amazing ocean & mountain views & located in the desirable coastal town of Redhead. It has been custom built using a combination of brick plus rendered Hebel panel to maximise strength & insulation capabilities.
Surrounded by prestige homes, this unique property has been designed with the modern family in mind. Offering an abundance of quality features over the three level layout. It offers everything you could imagine & more. Complete with 5 bedrooms plus a large study, parking for 3 or more vehicles & a sparkling salt water in ground pool with gorgeous water feature.
The lavish kitchen is superbly appointed with Miele appliances, a wall mounted coffee machine, 40mm caesarstone benchtops & a stunning glass brick splashback - plus there is a huge adjoining Butlers pantry! The easy flow between the expansive living zones & kitchen makes entertaining a dream, with stunning balconies at both the north & south sides of the home so you can capture the calming effects of this idyllic location while taking in the stunning ocean & mountain views.
Each bedroom is generous in size with large wardrobes & multiple windows to enjoy those summer sea breezes from every room. The oversize master suite is situated on the top level & opens to a private balcony - a restful retreat from the rest of the home with a perfectly designed ensuite with bath tub & an impressive walk in wardrobe.
A second kitchenette/wetbar is also located on the middle level of the home for ease of convenience & the third bathroom is easily accessed from the pool & outdoor area.
There is a large double garage with internal access plus another huge garage with a multi function room currently set up as the home gymnasium. An awesome space on the entry level of the home that could be utilised for a large variety of uses.
A home that will please the modern pleasure seeker inside & out, with no shortage of first class inclusions. This home offers a luxurious level of living only moments away from popular Redhead Beach, you won't be disappointed upon inspection.
- Desirable beachside home in a vibrant neighbourhood
- Modern home set on approx 718sqm allotment
- Glazed terracotta roof tiles
- Fully insulated external walls & ceilings
- Sound proofing Insulation between floors & in all internal bedroom walls
- 5 generous bedrooms plus large office/study
- Master suite with private balcony, walk-in robe & ensuite
- 3 spacious bathrooms plus powder room with first class fittings
- 3 car garaging + separate workshop/gym
- Spectacular in ground pool with water feature
- All pool equipment set up in purpose built fully covered room within the home with solar or
heat pump provisions
- Impressive study with custom cabinetry
- Manicured grounds with programmable irrigation watering system & north facing backyard
- Custom kitchen with Miele appliances, soft close draws & 40mm stone benchtops
- Built-in commercial fridge on front & rear balcony (1x three glass door under bench fridge with
one storage door plus 2x stainless steel door upright commercial fridge with two large storage
- Polished porcelain floor tiles throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Gas heating outlets on top & middle levels of the home
- Valet ducted vacuum system
- Security alarm
- Colour display intercom system from which front door can be opened at touch of a button
- Gas hot water system
- Sunergy Glass in stairwell windows to minimise heat loss in winter & heat gain in summer
- Separate electrical sub boards on each of the 3 levels with their own circuit breakers
- Harmony System which feeds telephone, internet, TV, printers & audio throughout the home
- Home Theatre cabling already in walls & ceiling of lounge & family rooms
- Hard wired smoke detectors on each floor, in each garage & in roof cavity
- Security Camera over pool & backyard connects to TV in lounge & can be seen from kitchen
- Security coded side gates to backyard
- Enjoy the summer sea breezes from every balcony
- Short stroll to Redhead beach & local shops
- Walking distance to popular Fernleigh Track