This charming 2 bedroom cottage in popular Tighes Hill is a spectacular place to call home. Filled with all the character you'd expect from a period home, this double brick property will be high on the list for many.
Positioned in a quiet tree lined street this beautiful 2 bedroom home boasts 12ft high ceilings, floorboards, original fireplace & an adorable tiled entry porch & picket fence that adds to the street appeal of this quaint property.
The main lounge room is air conditioned & features a striking chandelier that makes this an ideal area to relax & unwind with ease.
At the rear of the home is a spacious timber kitchen with stone benchtops & french granite splashback, with a seamless connection to a large light filled family area, perfect for hosting dinner with family & friends. Entertaining is made easy with the option to extend outdoors onto the large covered entertaining area that overlooks the lush lawn.
Complete with a renovated modern bathroom with separate shower & spa bath, a second toilet & side access to the rear yard, this property is easily one of the best in Tighes Hill.
The level rear yard also houses a utility shed & garage, with additional off street parking available at the side of the home.
Only moments to Throsby Creek & Newcastle CBD this is a great choice for anyone looking to secure a property close to the inner city.
Agent declares interest in the property.
- Level 505.8sqm block with side access to rear yard
- 2 large bedrooms
- 12ft high ceilings, original fireplace & timber floors
- Stunning street appeal
- Generous sized timber kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops & granite splashback
- Sun filled family meals area
- Covered entertaining area with bar
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower & spa bath
- Second toilet
- Single garage + utility shed
- Air conditioned lounge, kitchen/meals area
- Close to Throsby Creek & 4klms to Newcastle CBD
- Walking distance to Tighes Hill Public School
- Agent declares interest