This charming weatherboard cottage is an absolute delight to inspect.
Positioned on a 411sqm block in Marks Point, there is plenty to enjoy about this property.
The home has recently been updated throughout with a stylish new kitchen that features stainless steel appliances & a handy breakfast bar. The crisp new bathroom means there is nothing else to do but move in & enjoy your new home.
All three bedrooms have been freshly painted & fitted with new carpet, & are generous in size with the master room fitted with a built-in wardrobe & ceiling fan for added comfort.
At the rear of the property there is a covered entertaining area & a lush grassed area perfect for backyard cricket & if you're feeling really energetic you could take it out to the sporting field that is located directly behind this home.
- Recently renovated with new plumbing & wiring
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Crisp new bathroom with shower over tub
- 3 large bedrooms with new carpet
- Timber flooring throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in living room
- Covered outdoor area
- Lovely grassed rear yard
- Approx 411sqm allotment
- Backs onto Baxter Oval
- Walking distance to local school, playground & Bowling Club
- Close to the lake & local shops