This perfectly presented 2 bedroom brick villa set in a small friendly complex of six in Glendale offers the ideal low maintenance lifestyle. Conveniently located ensuring you can maintain independence with local shops, doctors clinics & public transport all close by.
With a spotless u-shaped kitchen complete with breakfast bar that connects to the dining room & an open plan living space that features 2 bay windows filling the home with natural light, the interiors of this home offer a relaxed feel throughout.
Both bedrooms are generous in size & fitted with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans, whilst the windows have exterior shutters installed that can be closed internally for extra privacy.
The internal laundry provides access outdoors, where you will find a private fenced yard with established garden beds & a paved area perfect for enjoying a morning cuppa. A single garage & lovely front porch at the front give this villa a lovely appeal.
Drenched with natural sunlight, a neat kitchen, auto single garage & a small yard this villa is ideal for retirees or those looking to downsize.
- Perfectly presented 2 bedroom brick villa
- Lounge area with bay windows, ceiling fan & downlights
- Spacious dining area filled with natural light
- Two well sized bedrooms with ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes
- Spotless bathroom with shower, bathtub & separate toilet
- Delightful paved private courtyard with mature gardens
- Internal laundry with access to rear courtyard
- Neutral colour palette throughout
- Front porch & tiled entry foyer
- Single automatic garage
- Stockland Glendale, public transport & Glendale Medical Centre are all within walking
- Located just off Main Road providing easy commuting to the city & the lake