This 4 bedroom cottage offers all the comforts you need while maintaining the charm of a period home, with a lovely front porch, a fresh facade & an established frangipani you'll soak up the beauty of this home before you've made it to the front door.
Once inside you'll be surprised to find 3 large bedrooms, with an impressive master suite that features a modern ensuite, walk-in wardrobe & an original fireplace. Down the hall & beyond the bedrooms you'll find the updated kitchen which overlooks the open plan dining space & living area which all benefit from the natural sunlight that streams from the skylights in this zone.
The renovated main bathroom features a frameless open shower with custom alcove & large rainfall shower head which compliment this modern look.
There is a large study at the rear of the home that could easily be utilised as a fourth bedroom, making this home an option for the larger family too. WIth a storage shed & plenty of space outdoors for the kids to run around this generous 493sqm block complete with covered alfresco area & an entertaining deck will be hard to look past.
Set in a desirable pocket of Adamstown this conveniently located property is set in the catchment area for Kotara High School & is only moments from local shops, cafes & nearby sporting fields & a short drive from Merewether Beach. With Broadmeadow Train Station & public bus route also within walking distance.
And if you are in the market to secure a dual site, the neighbouring property is also looking for a new owner - call today for more details.
- 3 bedroom cottage with study/fourth bedroom
- Master suite features ensuite & walk-in robe
- Renovated main bathroom
- Level 493sqm allotment
- Updated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Open dining & living space filled with natural light
- Outdoor alfresco area & covered entertaining deck
- Fully fenced yard with storage shed
- Conveniently located near local shops, cafes & sporting fields
- Walking distance to Broadmeaadow Train Station & public bus route
- Set in the Kotara High School catchment area
- Approx 4klm to Merewether Beach
- 111 Brunker Road also currently available to purchase