A rare opportunity to secure 2 neighbouring properties currently gaining a combined rental return of $785 per week in the prestigious Northlakes Estate.
Recently constructed, these modern homes in highly popular Cameron Park will be hard to look past if you have been searching for a smart investment. Both currently occupied with leases in place until October 2019 & April 2020.
With the option to rent both or reside in one home whilst having the opportunity to obtain income from the other.
9a Perly Grove is the bigger of the 2 homes, offering 4 bedrooms, master with private ensuite, a open plan kitchen with island bench that overlooks the living area. The fresh main bathroom is a functional space with separate toilet. The home also features a covered alfresco area, grassed yard at the rear plus a single garage with a second off street parking space.
9b Perly Grove offers 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, a combined kitchen/dining area & a cozy living area which leads to a covered rear patio area. The single garage features a handy storage space & there is an additional off street parking space. Each of these dwellings has its own internal wall and is also separated by a 240mm air gap, this reduces any noise from the either side of the property along the whole house. Giving you real comfort in knowing you will not hear your neighbour.
- 2 adjoining properties in prestigious Northlakes Estate
- Current rental return of $40,820 per annum
- Both occupied by tenants with long leases in place
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Cameron Park
- Recently constructed & fitted with modern fixtures & fittings
- Main home offers 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Second dwelling offers 2 bedrooms, combined kitchen/dining area
- Each home features single garage with additional parking space
- Positioned on a generous 647sqm block
- Refer to floor plan to view property layout
Domain News 13/04/19 - Cameron Park
Domain reported in March two big sales in Cameron Park which took the suburb ceiling higher, and now another has surpassed those marks as agents report plenty of activity in the suburb.
"The buyers are finding Cameron Park very desirable as it provides excellent value for money and has ongoing infrastructure planned and easy access to the Hunter Valley and Sydney.
"The market in Cameron Park is very strong considering other parts of Newcastle and Lake Macquarie have slowed over the past 12 months. I think we are close to seeing the first million-dollar, single-dwelling, non-acreage sale for the suburb in the next 12 months."
Stone Real Estate echoed the sentiments, saying the suburb was "hot".