Attention first home buyers, young families and tradies alike!
3 good sized bedrooms encompass built-ins, carpet and ceiling fans which makes this an ideal home for a young couple or family starting out. With floating floors seamlessly connecting the living area, a new coat of paint, modern bathroom and a freshly updated U shaped kitchen, there nothing to tackle before you move in.
At the rear of the premise there is a large sunroom with the ability to be opened up or stay enclosed which takes full advantage of not one but two outlooks. At the rear of the home you have a very nice leafy outlook toward the reserve and for the afternoons the sunroom takes full advantage of the afternoon sunset looking back towards Nelson Bay.
The well manicured back yard entails a large double garage, fresh turf and brand new completed retaining walls. The concreted area near the rear of the home makes for a perfect outdoor area with option for a mainsail and under the home allows for ample additional storage.
If you are looking for a nice relaxing outlook, ample space in the living areas and additional storage options either for cars, caravans or tradies tools then this home is the one for you.
- 3 Bedrooms with built-ins, carpets and ceiling fans
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and freestanding vanity
- Concreted outdoor areas perfect for mainsail
- New retainers, freshly painted and updated kitchen
- Close to local shops and walking trails
- Close to Maryland Public School and local transport
- Reserve Outlook
- Outlook looking back towards Nelson Bay
- Versatile sunroom perfect for winter or summer
- Double Garage with access to rear of block if additional storage required
- Under home storage