Sitting on a generous 1119sqm block in a quiet part of Speers Point this impressive split level home is one of a kind & is sure to please!
Recently renovated with stylish finishes throughout this modern property offers 3 bedrooms plus study or fourth bedroom, 3 bathrooms, large open living area, spacious rumpus, a double auto garage, new double shed at the rear & multiple outdoor entertaining options.
As you enter the front doors you instantly appreciate what this home has to offer, with a well designed layout making this an exceptional choice for any family. The entry level is home to 2 bedrooms which feature built-in robes, ceiling fans & are fitted with new carpet & roller blinds. This level also has a quiet study that could be utilised as an additional bedroom if required. All rooms are perfectly positioned around the luxurious main bathroom.
The main living area & an open plan kitchen & dining space are on the upper level - a functional space for any family. The spacious kitchen appointed with stainless steel dishwasher, large 900mm freestanding oven, stone benchtops & custom cabinetry also allows you to entertain with ease. The light filled living area features large glass sliding doors that lead to the timber entertaining deck that captures the views on offer from this stunning home.
A generous master suite with walk-in wardrobe & refurbished ensuite is positioned on the upper level & it boasts a private balcony to take full advantage of this peaceful location.
There is a large rumpus downstairs which provides access to the lower entertaining areas of the property & leads to the large rear yard that features a new 7m x 8.5m shed with high 3.1m doors ideal for storing a large caravan or boat.
A third bathroom & renovated laundry are located on the lower level, adding to the functional design of this property.
This property is set in a friendly neighbourhood on a large block with side access & showcases all this location has to offer with views of Lake Macquarie & a peaceful outlook of the bushland at the rear of the block only moments from Speers Point Park & Warners Bay foreshore you'll love to call this place home.
- Stylish 3 bedroom home with study
- Recently renovated with modern finishes
- Expansive 1119sqm block with side access
- Immaculate presentation with fresh paint
- Large living space with access to timber deck
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Large tiled rumpus room
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite & private balcony
- New main bathroom with deep tub & feature tiles
- Third bathroom & renovated laundry on lower level
- Completed with quality fixtures & fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Upper timber deck with lake views
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- Bamboo floors & new carpet throughout
- Double automatic garage with workshop space
- Newly constructed 7m x 8.5m shed at the rear
- Moments to the Lake Macquarie
- Close to Speers Point Park & Warners Bay foreshore