Set over 2 levels this expansive family home will please the whole family. This well kept 3 bedroom home offers a well designed layout perfect for the growing family. The main living area is positioned on the ground level & is flooded with natural light & seamlessly connects to the dining room. Adjacent to the dining room you'll find the refurbished kitchen with ample storage space & a functional breakfast bar for casual meals. The kitchen & dining area both capture the peaceful bush reserve outlook this property offers with direct access to the outdoor deck that overlooks the lush rear yard which features a shaded BBQ area and is perfect for family gatherings and activities.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level of the home & features an ensuite, a large built-in wardrobe with mirror doors & glass sliding doors that open onto the private balcony. The remaining 2 bedrooms are both appointed with mirrored built-in robes & are conveniently positioned near the main bathroom on the entry level of the home.
There is no shortage of space in this family home, with generous storage including a linen cupboard in the hallway and a great utility room near the stairwell which would make an ideal study or home office.
Positioned on approx 619.7m2 block this property boasts side access around the rear of the property which leads to the double garage under the house with an adjoining laundry for easy access to the clothes line. This home is set in a convenient location within close proximity to both public and private schools.
- 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms, separate W/C for main bathroom
- Light filled living area
- Refurbished kitchen with separate dining area
- Private master suite with ensuite & balcony
- Side access to yard with double garage
- Good size lawn locker included for storage
- Approx 619.7sqm block with peaceful outlook
- Close proximity to both public & private schools
- Moments to Belmont 16ft Sailing Clubs