Offers closing Monday 22nd July 2019, Unless sold prior
Positioned on the fourth floor, this upmarket apartment is located in the newly built Shearwater development in the heart of Warners Bay. With amazing views of the lake and positioned perfectly to take advantage of the afternoon sunsets this sub penthouse stands at a step above the rest.
With the combined area of a huge 145m2 and some smartly made changes prior to construction the unit allows you to relax in comfort and style and enjoy the serenity of easy living. With the combined area as is, this unit boasts a space 20% larger than some in the nearby complex Waters edge and its neighbours in Shearwater.
With a modern kitchen sporting stone benchtops, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, along with light timber flooring and plantation shutters throughout, no expense has been spared when it comes to the finishes throughout the home.
Both bedrooms sizes were increased during construction to allow for better free flowing bedrooms and with a modern en-suite for the master pertaining a frameless shower and timber cabinetry the bedrooms will not disappoint either.
With 2 car spaces and additional double cages there is ample room for storage which at times can be sorely missed in opposing new builds.
Located right in the hub of Warners Bay, ditch the car and enjoy the coffee, cafes, restaurants and local shopping at its finest. With a short distance to the Esplanade enjoy walks, rides and an all-round active lifestyle.
This sub penthouse with a view is not one to be missed and definitely makes for the perfect and versatile home.
- Two bedrooms with built in robe in one, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
- Timber floors throughout
- Generous size master suite includes an ensuite and walk in robe
- Stone benchtops, dishwasher and quality stainless steel appliances in Kitchen
- Split system air conditioning
- Open plan living and dining, and large private wrap around balcony
- Double car space plus 2 x storage cage
- Across the road from Warners Bay Shopping Village with access to cafes, restaurants and shops and 150m from the edge of the lake.
- Close to local sporting field and local schooling