With an outlook to die for and a short distance to The Esplanade, be at home in one of the most tightly held sections of Warners Bay.
Flushed with space this home has ample room to extend, renovate and get creative. With a versatile layout and a touch of elbow grease there's options to rejig the current floorplan to allow for master with ensuite.
With a large open plan lounge/dining pressing the seperate kitchen a simple wall adjustment would allow the home to free flow from front to back and with two sizeable bedrooms this allows for ample room for an addition of built-ins. In addition with a 3rd bedroom positioned to the front there's options with the layout to re-recreate this into an office or study area for the growing family.
Situated on an 916.9m2 block there's ample room for the kids to play or enjoy some free time gardening. With Dual Occupancy to sub divide potential or an addition of granny flat (STCA) the options are definitely here with this home.
Located within a block of the local public school, and under 1km to the shops and The Esplanade this home is the true pinnacle of ease and convenience.
- Open plan lounge/ dining
- Double garaging with workshop
- 916.9 m2 block
- Short distance to the Esplanade
- Within a block of Warners Bay Public School
- St Mary and Warners Bay High only a short distance
- Close to local shops, sporting fields
- Granny Flat or Dual Occupancy to subdivide options (STCA)
- Leafy outlook looking back towards Eleebana