Positioned on the second level of the renowned SOHO Central apartment complex this unit sports a vintage of approximately 15 months old! With access to inner Newcastle CBD & Hamilton on either side, you can also be assured that the unit will remain the pinnacle of ease & convenience for many years to come.
Internally the home has been clearly defined into two zones. For the living area be met with brand new hybrid spotted gum flooring which seamlessly flows throughout. The open plan kitchen with Caesar benchtops, gas cooking & dishwasher allows for a great space to prepare whilst feeling connected to the family & the heart of the home.
Leading into the family & dining area, you'll note space is not an issue & with these areas leading to the undercover decking, there's been some serious thought placed into the indoor -outdoor lifestyle us Australians enjoy so much. With reverse cycle air conditioning positioned smartly within the unit, you can guarantee you will always feel at comfort while at home.
With two large bedrooms pertaining carpet, ceiling fans & built-ins & the master with the ease of a large modern en-suite, it's highly possible you may just decide to sleep in rather than get active.
For the adventurist's, the location will be hard to beat. With ease of access to Wickham Park Hotel, The Yacht Club, Honeysuckle precinct & an abundance of shops along the Hamilton boardwalk.
This property won't last long, feel free to book a time to inspect today!
- Stylish 2 bedroom inner city apartment
- Located in the newly constructed GWH SOHO Central building
- Master bedroom with private en-suite
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining area
- Sophisticated fixtures & fittings throughout
- Single garage & storage cage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Common courtyard
- Convenient European laundry
- Spotted gum flooring in living area
- Wrap around verandah with entertaining space
- Easy access to rail, light rail and bus transport
- Easy access to Wickham Park, the Yacht Club, Honeysuckle Precinct and inner CBD
- Strata Levies: approx. $808 per quarter