This beautiful family home offers a lot more than you'd expect. With multiple living areas, 3 large bedrooms with separate study, renovated main bathroom, an inviting in-ground pool & auto garage with storage space this property is sure to please.
Positioned on a 562sqm block in a family friendly neighbourhood, this well maintained home offers plenty of space & would suit any family, with large living areas, an extra bathroom & enough room to play in the backyard - it is a great choice.
There is a gorgeous tiled sunroom at the front of the home which leads directly to the large living room which has been freshly painted. This area is the access point for each of the bedrooms which all feature built-in wardrobes & plush carpet. The light filled study is also at the end of the hall & could be utilised as an extra bedroom.
The kitchen is ideally positioned in the centre of the home & overlooks the open plan dining area & rumpus room with lovely french doors. From here you pass through an enclosed garden room that takes in the inviting in-ground pool, lush grassed lawn & an outdoor entertaining space. With fresh interiors throughout & no shortage of space, the entire family would be comfortable here for many years to come.
- Centrally located family home
- 3 generous bedrooms plus separate study
- Renovated main bathroom with double vanity
- Second bathroom
- Inviting in-ground pool
- Sun drenched outdoor entertaining area
- Remote single garage with storage space & internal access
- Neat kitchen with breakfast bar & dishwasher
- Multiple living areas
- Open plan dining & rumpus room
- Freshly painted throughout
- Close to Charlestown Square, local schools & parks
- Short drive to Dudley Beach