All the work has been completed at this large brick home, all it needs is a new family! Offering 3 large bedrooms upstairs & an additional bedroom with separate living, kitchenette & bathroom downstairs, complete with built-ins & air conditioning this home provides a great opportunity for the extended or mature family.
The open plan living areas & renovated kitchen on the upper level of the home features lovely timber floors, modern down lights & a fresh colour scheme throughout. The lounge room intertwines large full length windows which flood the area with plenty of natural light & capture the attractive outlook of the elevated home. The front verandah allowing the traditional meet & greet adds to the space & provides an option for an entertainers home.
At the rear you'll find the large, private grassed yard, which has ample room for a pool & plenty of space for the kids to play.
All bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes & are all positioned around the renovated main bathroom with separate water closet, appealing further to the functional floorplan of this home. The large bedroom & living space on the lower level of the home provides a multitude of uses & makes for either a perfect space to park the teenagers or set up that extended family for easy care.
The lower level is complete with a kitchenette, a separate bathroom & plenty of storage allowing to be easily self-contained & stand alone. With a full double depth garage that can house 4 cars, adding to the homes ability to cater for the larger family.
Sitting on a 607sqm block walking distance to Eleebana Public School & moments to the shores of Lake Macquarie this Immaculately presented home is in a great spot & well worth a look.
- Well presented brick & tile home
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan living areas
- Light filled lounge room with outlook & air conditioning
- Self-contained lower level with bedroom, bathroom, living & air conditioning
- Renovated kitchen & bathroom
- Timbers floors & fresh colour scheme throughout
- Large grassed yard with room for a pool
- Automatic garage with room for up to 4 cars
- Walking distance to Eleebana Public School & Eleebana foreshore