This quaint cottage has been fully refurbished & presents a perfect opportunity to secure your own home & take advantage of the potential that this place offers, Set on a near level 588sqm block with a wide frontage this 3 bedroom property features timber floors, high ceilings & a great floor plan that could be extended further if you desire (subject to council approval).
The main living of the home is located at the front of the house & is fitted with ducted air conditioner. A separate dining area adjoins the updated kitchen toward the back of the house which leads directly to a private timber deck that spills onto the grassed lawn.
There is a double driveway attached to the property which offers direct access to the rear yard, which also has a storage shed & is fully fenced.
Set in a quiet neighbourhood with local shops, public school & Telarah Bowling Club all within walking distance, making it an ideal spot for many or a great investment option.
- Quaint 3 bedroom cottage
- Refurbished kitchen & bathroom
- Separate dining area
- Ducted air conditioning
- Tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Near level 588sqm block with wide frontage
- Private timber deck overlooking grassed lawn
- Double carport & side access
- Walking distance to local shops
- Close to Telarah Trains Station
- Current rental return of $390 per week