EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Closes 18th November
This is a rare opportunity to secure one or two unique properties in the evolving hub of Wickham. This quaint 2 bedroom cottage offers a variety of possibilities - you could transform it into a modern inner city dwelling, add to the character it already holds or redevelop the site completely, the choice is yours - with the neighbouring property also available.
With an uncomplicated design that features both bedrooms toward the front of the home, side entry to the main living area with the kitchen & laundry at the rear that opens onto the fenced courtyard.
The house sits neatly on a 151.8sqm level allotment with on street parking & a current rental return of $430 per week rent. Zoned mixed use providing even more options for this site.
- 2 bedroom inner city cottage
- Neighbouring cottage also available
- Level centrally located allotment
- Zoned B4 (mixed use)
- Light filled living area with ceiling fan
- Plenty of cupboard space in kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Fenced courtyard
- Walking distance to vibrant cafes & local bars
- Rental return of $430 per week
- Council Rates: approx $494 per quarter