This is a rare opportunity to secure a unique property in the evolving hub of Wickham. This quaint 2 bedroom cottage offers a variety of possibilities - you could transform it into a modern inner city dwelling, add to the character it already holds or redevelop the site completely, the choice is yours.
With an uncomplicated design that features both bedrooms toward the front of the home, side entry to the main living area with the kitchen & sunroom at the rear that opens onto the fenced courtyard.
The house sits neatly on a 151.8sqm level allotment with on street parking & a current rental return of $380 per week rent. Zoned mixed use providing even more options for this site.
- 2 bedroom inner city cottage
- Level centrally located allotment
- Zoned B4 (mixed use)
- Light filled kitchen
- Air conditioned living area with original fireplace
- Timber floors throughout
- Rear sunroom & internal laundry
- Fenced courtyard
- Walking distance to vibrant cafes & local bars
- Rental return of $380 per week
- Council Rates: approx $494 per quarter