Sitting on a large 1,019sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this 3 bedroom home will be snapped up.
This well presented brick home is well designed & offers a large living area, centrally positioned kitchen with separate dining room, an alfresco area & plenty of storage on the lower level complete with double garage & an additional bathroom.
The main living area features lovely timber floors & a split system air conditioner, this area spills onto the fantastic alfresco space - the perfect place to entertain or enjoy a family BBQ.
All 3 bedrooms run along the side of the home & are fitted with built-in wardrobes & blinds. With a seamless connection to the main bathroom that has a double vanity & separate toilet.
The double garage is accessed via the side of home which also leads to the huge grassed lawn at the back which has plenty of room for a pool.
Centrally positioned close to Charlestown Square & only minutes to Newcastle Inner City Bypass this property home is in a great spot.
- 3 bedroom brick home on 1,019sqm block
- Positioned in a cul-de-sac
- Large living area with air conditioner
- Great outdoor alfresco area
- Separate dining room with air conditioner
- Double garage with additional storage
- Second bathroom on ground level
- All bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Central location close to Charlestown Square
- Easy access to Newcastle Inner City Bypass
- Council Rates: approx. $1200 per year