This double storey brick home has plenty of space & is set in a centrally located spot making it a great choice for the growing family.
Offering 6 large bedrooms, a separate study, 3 bathrooms, multiple living areas & a double garage all on a generous 673sqm landscaped block this supersized property is perfect for large families.
The kitchen & main living areas are located on the entry level & offer an open design enhancing the functionally of this well designed family home, complete with air conditioner & combustion fireplace ensuring year round comfort.
Upstairs you'll find 5 of the bedrooms including the master suite that features a walk-in wardrobe & private ensuite. All bedrooms are positioned around the main bathroom with corner spa & separate toilet ensuring there is no hiccups getting out the door on time each day. A large air conditioned family room is also found on this level - a great space for a games room.
With a peaceful front porch at the front of the home & a fantastic covered alfresco at the rear that connects to a great grassed yard the entire family has been catered for in this grande property. Located close to Charlestown Square, public swimming pool & local schools you'll be able to enjoy all that this location has to offer for many many years.
- Grande 6 bedroom brick home
- Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
- Large kitchen with adjoining dining area
- Spacious living area with a/c & fireplace
- Air conditioned rumpus/games room
- Separate study or home office space
- Main bathroom with corner spa & separate toilet
- Additional bathroom & toilet on entry level
- Double garage with internal access
- Landscaped 673sqm block
- Paved front porch with peaceful outlook
- Covered alfresco area at the rear
- Grassed side yard perfect for the kids
- Central location close to local shops & schools
- Short drive to Dudley Beach
- Approx. 11klm to Newcastle CBD
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;