Sitting on an elevated position in a sought after location this lovely double brick home is immaculately presented and move in ready.
Set back from the road, upon arrival you'll be greeted by a tidy refreshed facade with beautiful trees and gardens. At the top of the steps entering up to the home, there's an entrance porch to relax and take in the view and coastal breeze. Once inside you'll be introduced to a modern style of warm timber floors and fresh white finishes throughout the main living, kitchen and dining area.
Both living areas are spacious and light filled with the one at the front enjoying large windows looking out onto the entrance porch and trees, whilst the rumpus at the back of the house looks onto outdoor space and yard. From the front lounge room with its gorgeous original art deco style brick fireplace, you will move into the heart of the home - the kitchen and dining area. Centrally located the updated kitchen design allows you to keep an eye on kids in the rumpus or backyard, or have everyone in the kitchen cooking or entertaining together with a large breakfast bar and open walk through concept.
The backyard is fully fenced with a flat cemented open-air patio section extending off the back of the house and then further tiers to create zones within the space to enjoy.
This home has a great floorplan to take advantage of today's living and entertaining style, plus it's positioned only minutes from Charlestown, Kahibah or Kotara schools and shops. You won't want to miss out on this one.
- Immaculately presented 3 bedroom home in highly sought after location
- Double brick property, elevated position
- Great flowing floorplan with kitchen as the heart of the home
- Large light filled living area with air conditioner
- Additional living room off kitchen with access to backyard and patio
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space, dishwasher, stainless steel
appliances and natural gas cooking
- Adjoining dining area off kitchen
- 3 large bedrooms all with built-ins, the main with ceiling fan
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Warm timber floors throughout main living and kitchen area
- Single garage plus off-street parking
- Approx. 544sqm fully fenced block with landscaped gardens
- Short drive to Charlestown Square, Westfield Kotara or Kahibah shops
- Rates: $2,196 per annum. Water $680 per annum.